WELDING IS OUR BUSINESS…
- As a specialized welding company, Felgenhauer manufactures sophisticated customized fabrications with a unit weight from 1 kg up to 16 tons in Jasień (PL).
- Renowned companies from the mining industry (Joy Mining Machinery and Caterpillar), the Materials Handling Sector (Jungheinrich & KION) as well as the renewable energy sector (Reuther and Vattenfall) count among our many clients.
- As we manufacture safety relevant parts, all our welding is conducted in accordance with stringent level ISO 5817 – B!
We use robot and manual MAG welding in our production.
- 3 Cloos welding robots
- Over 150 manual welding machines
- 120 certified welders
- 1 welding automat
- 1 sub arc welding automat
Our next generation of welding at Felgenhauer
- In 2015 we installed the first Cloos robot welding systems with 2 welding cells
- More than 30 programs are installed, tested and released for production
- Approx. 5000 - 6000 parts are welded on the robot per month (2 shifts)
- 3rd Cloos robot in use since 04.2017
In order to ensure the repeatability and the correctness of our welding processes, we carry out various tests on our sample, prototype and production parts. These tests are performed on site by our welding coordinators and engineers.
- Macro tests
- Hardness tests
- Fracture tests
Our hardness test results are performed in a certified laboratory located in Zielona Góra, 40 km from our site.
In Jasień, we can cover the complete production chain from separation to final assembly. Main processes are:
- 2 laser cutting machines, plasma cutting, gas cutting
- 6 automatic and manual saws
- 3 CNC bending presses (up to 10.000 tons)
- 2 sandblasting machines
- Over 150 manual welding machines, sub arc welding automat, Cloos welding robots
- 25 CNC machines centers
- 10 conventional machining centers
- Spectral analyzis fractometer
- 5 CNC measuring machines
- Powder coating and wet paint facility
- Approx. 15 fork truck lifts up to 8 t load capacity