Felgenhauer Material Handling Sp. z o.o. sp. k., headquartered in Jasień, is an international, innovative and rapidly growing manufacturing company.
We deliver products for the largest companies in the material handling industry. Our products are used in equipment and vehicles operated in warehouses and production facilities around the world. We believe that our strength is in our team – we employ more than 1 000 people providing favourable working conditions and opportunities for growth.
We support our employees in obtaining qualifications and building a career path. Trust, mutual respect and a friendly atmosphere – is what we offer. We are looking for people with experience but also for persons seeking apprenticeship.
PLACE OF WORK:
ul. Tarnopolska 12 / ul. Przemysłowa 2
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- accepting deliveries of goods to the warehouse / picking / dispatching goods from the warehouse
- handling of products in the warehouse
- participation in stock counts
- ongoing updating the logistics data system
- assistance in loading/unloading of goods
- ability to operate a forklift (Office of Technical Inspection authorisation is welcomed)
- literacy in Microsoft Office applications
- commitment and willingness to work
- experience is welcomed
WHAT WE OFFER?
- stable employment (based on an employment contract) with a modern company with an established position in the market
- salary adequate to the experience and practical knowledge required for the position (and revised in line with acquired knowledge, skills and commitment)
- occasional bonuses (absenteeism bonus, Christmas bonus; annual bonus)
- bonus program: “I recommend as I know.”
- group life insurance
- opportunities for development and pursuing professional ambitions (training, courses, certificates)
- pleasant working atmosphere in an international environment
- necessary work tools and high OHS standards
- employee parking
GET IN TOUCH
AND SEND YOUR CV